Every month we check in with one of Barrie’s best procurers of prime cuts to share a mouth-watering recipe featuring a variety of meat to cook either inside or out on the BBQ.
Of course, everything you’ll need to whip up this scintillating selection is available at the shop. Burnett’s boasts a robust menu of meats and accruements to ensure your meal is a smash success!
Best. BBQ Burgers. Ever!
Summer’s in the air, and that means the smell of barbeque should be too. Break out your tongs and wow the neighborhood with this succulent composition for a grill stalwart: The Burger!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 1 eggs beaten
- 1 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Fire up the grill.
- Using a burger press or spatula, form 4 perfectly shaped burger patties.
- Grill the patties for 12-14 minutes, turning once. Do not push down on burgers or you will wind up with a dryer burger.
- About a minute or two before you are finished cooking, brush the tops of the burgers with a little more barbecue sauce.
- Remove from grill and serve on buns with all the toppings you can handle!
If You Haven’t Been To Burnetts…
It is one-stop shopping for all your dinner needs.
The shelves are jammed with sauces, sides, and seasonings. In fact, everything you need to level up your grill game (except the beer) is available in the store.
There are even bread and dessert choices to fill up your plates.